Monday, November 29, 2010

Updated


It was back in October when I showed you my Homage to Mary Brown and since then I have finished the applique on the centre and also the 1st corner with some small changes to leaf colour.                             



I have been returning to my Drayton Hall quilt to attach the hexagons to the centre panel and to continue cutting more diamonds for the surround, neither of which excites me.  I caught up with a few friends this morning and saw 2 other Drayton Hall quilts in the making and realised I have to have more colour variety with my diamonds. Time to pull the stash out and see whats there that I can use.
The other projects I have been busy on, are Xmas gifts. I like to make things for my sewing companions where I can.    My No.2 grandson starts school next year and I have an order for a Chair Bag with name clearly visible, this I must have ready for the end of January. He has grown so fast and lost his two front teeth to the tooth fairy on Saturday. Where did those 5 years go ?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have been looking back through some of your older posts. You make wonderful quilts.