Friday, December 10, 2010

A Parcel on the Doorstep

Today as I left the house I found a parcel the postie had left on the doorstep.
A box of goodies from Jeni .I was on my way to my embroidery class, so I put it under my arm and off I went. By the time I arrived there, I had an idea it could be the Secret Santa Swap I am in with an online primitve folk art group. 

I explained to everone what I thought it was so it was opened. Everything was separately wrapped in Christmas tissue. A lovely handmade Christmas card. A star made by Rug hooking, I look at the rugs online that people make and love them. This is now my very own piece. A cardboard snowman, wool thread, a very large bundle of felted wool in many different colours that I love to use in making things.2 Fq's of beautiful fabric, some roving for making balls or a beard on a santa, a quilt pattern and the most gorgeous little prim quilt with a black crow too, my favourite. What a marvellous swap to receive and I am truly delighted with everything Jeni has sent.  



I am waiting to hear that my parcel has arrived at my Secret Swap lady.  



  

2 comments:

janineb said...

ooohh!
aaahhh!!
lucky you - love the little wall hanging.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh such quilty cuteness! You are a lucky girl ;o)